Buying a home is one of the biggest decisions you’ll make, so taking your time, creating a list of your likes and dislikes is very important. Research the area and neigbourhood you are interested in and this will increase the chances of selecting the right property for you.
- When looking for a home it is a good idea to view it during daylight hours before buying a property so you can see everything clearly.
- Go to city hall and ask about their amenities, community centers, schools, churches, etc…
- It’s a good idea to drive the route to your prospective new home to see how long it will take you to your usual destinations. If you use public transit, it is a good idea to find out times and stops.
- Find out about future zoning in your area and the over-all city and community plan before you buy your home.
- Knocking on the neighbours door and asking a few questions about the neighbourhood is a good way to find out tips about the area.
Macdonald Realty LTD.
2105 West 38TH Ave,
Vancouver, BC, V6M 1R8
Cell: (604) 728 7922
Office: (604) 263 1911
Email: [email protected]